Lately I have had a lot of people ask me about school so I am going to tell everyone what it is that I am going to be doing…before I left I took one term at BYU and deferred for my mission so that I could go back when I came home. Well that is what I am going to do; I am enrolled for the winter 2009 semester as a part time student.As for what I want to go into. I really do not know right now I think that I want to go into something with computers, because, as most of you know, I love working on the computer. I have also thought about going into some type of art major, just there, there are too many naked bodies so I don’t think that it is for me. Graphic arts is another option that I have thought about and with that I am going to have to look a little more into it to see if that is really something that I would want to go into. So as you can tell I am really confused on what I should go and do
Well as for this coming semester I have four classes that I’m going to be attending; my first is going to start on Monday the 5th at 1:00 and it will be REL A 122 The Book of Mormon, with Professor Bartholomew. My next class will be REL C 431 Doctrines of the Gospel, with Professor Ostler. I will have these two classes on Monday and Wednesday, and so I will have my two religion classes together on the same day. My other two classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday starting at 2:00 I will have IT 101 with Professor Swan, and then after that I will then go to HUM 101 Introduction to the Humanities with Professor Lauri Haddock. Well as you can see it is not too full but really what I could afford for now.
4 comments:
Make sure you look into financial aid dude!!!
How are you, eh? How is the first week at BYU going, eh?
It has all been really good, the weather has been really good for me and bussing. Reminds me of being out in the mission the only thing that is missing is the fact that it is not cold enough yet and I really don't think that it will get that cold down here.
I just got financial aid the other day :) I am so happy now I have a little longer to pay off this then the loan I took out from school.
Post a Comment